Sunday, October 23, 2011

Baking: Pumpkin Blondies

I made these amazing pumpkin blondies today, using this recipe http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/3132 I stumbled across. I didn't have any butternut squash, but I had some pumpkins laying around so I used that, which is really the same anyhow considering that canned pumpkin puree is made out of butternut squash. I also used King Arthur unbleached all purpose flour instead of whole wheat because that's what I had, and white chocolate chips. I kept everything else pretty true to recipe except I added an extra half teaspoon of nutmeg, and omitted the salt (which I always do when baking). I think my pumpkin was maybe a little watery so i had to cook it longer, but they sure are yummy, so for anyone who's wondering, yes! you should make some! mmm mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment